Falando sobre o blog

Minha foto
Oulu, Finland
Olá. Meu nome é Eliel Vargas. Pastor. Casado, pai de uma linda filha. Gaúcho de nascimento e cidadão do mundo por chamado e escolha. Atualmente moro na Finlândia, onde pode ser a "Terra do fim" ou a "Terra do começo".

26.3.13

The King is coming!

For centuries the followers of Christ have died with the expectation of his return. And we should do so.
Every day the parousia happens. Every day the Lord is coming...
Waiting for his return should mean much more than discussed among Christians nowadays: the condemnation of the wicked, the establishment of justice on Earth, etc..
We should wait his promises to come true remembering his words about the last days: ... "Rejoice and be glad because your redemption is near". Our expectation about his return should not be surrounded by concern or fear. It should be waiting in joy! The joy of redemption, joy of glorification of having him revealing our true identity, joy of discovering our real name. The "Am" that even I do not know, but that He already knows before the foundation of the world
Every day many people pass away, one day my time will come. I do not know when it will be or how. But on this day He will come back to me and I will say joyfully, Maranatha! Come dear Lord Jesus and reveal yourself to me who you really are…reveal to me whom I have always been for you. Amen! 

Eliel - Oulu - 16.3.2013

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário